Protecting the Rights of People in Georgia
For aggressive representation, you want a lawyer who knows both sides of a case. During my career I have practiced on each side, so I understand how our opponent will work. This experience allows me to prepare a strong case for you.
I am attorney James Paisley. I am ready to represent you against charges such as traffic violations, driving under the influence (DUI), and all personal injury / wrongful death cases. We fight for the people! Please call my Atlanta office at 404.618.0960.
Defending You Against Criminal Charges
If you have been arrested, contact me before you plead guilty or pay the fine. I can help you with cases involving:
- Traffic violations and the points system — Getting points on your license can increase your auto insurance rates and make future traffic convictions more serious.
- All Metro Atlanta traffic citations – We have built strong relationships across Atlanta and throughout Georgia to ensure we get the best results for our clients.
- Speeding tickets — Traffic Ticket violations are up over 300% over the last 3 years due to decreased tax revenues. Citations are the new way to tax people.
- Driving on a suspended license — This is a serious offense that can lead to license revocation and mandatory jail time.
- Reckless Driving – This is a charge officers often stack on top of other more serious speeding or DUI citations.
- Aggressive Driving – This serious offense must be defended to the fullest extent to avoid a serious blow to your record and 6 points on your record.
- Drivers under age 21 — The Georgia Traffic Code is very harsh on young drivers. Knowing what to expect and how to be prepared before court can be the difference in protecting a young driver’s ability to drive.
- CDL drivers — Losing your commercial driver's license can end your driving career. Get legal help today. Don’t get 2 serious traffic offenses in a 3 year period or your license will be suspended.
- DUI — Even a first conviction will result in serious penalties. You need help fighting this charge.
- DUI drugs — You can be charged with DUI drugs for using any drug, even over-the-counter medicine.
- Under 21 DUI — TThe standards are lower for conviction of DUI if you are under age 21.
- Turner County or Monroe County Speeding Tickets — Did you get a speeding ticket along I-75 in Turner or Monroe County Georgia? I can help.
- Criminal defense — I can help you with drug charges, domestic violence, weapons charges, theft and more.
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death – Were you or your family member injured and victimized by someone’s negligence. We don’t get paid unless we win your case
For a free consultation, please call / text 404.618.0960 or send me an e-mail today.